Australia & Tasmania: Discovery Down Under
12 Days/11 Nights - Greet Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
With a history and culture as colorful and expansive as the Great Barrier Reef, Australia is a world unto itself. As you explore this diverse continent—including the island of Tasmania—experience everything from azure oceans to the arid Outback, spectacular cities to magnificent rainforests.
- Great Barrier Reef - View the dazzling array of sea life by snorkeling among the coral forests and shimmering fish of the world's largest tropical reef. A marine biologist is on hand to answer your questions.
- Aboriginal Cultural Park - Participate in Aboriginal traditions as Tjapukai tribe members share their culture with song and dance. Listen to a didgeridoo and learn how to throw a boomerang and a spear.
- Ayers Rock (Uluru) - Head off to Australia's famed outback for a privately guided hike around the base of sacred Ayers Rockalso known by its Aboriginal name, Uluru.
- Explore Scenic Sydney - While in Sydney, pedal around scintillating Sydney Harbor on a privately guided bike tour, visit the stunning Sydney Opera House, and get a private surfing lesson at the famous Bondi Beach.
- Tasmania Discovery - Soar over eucalyptus trees on zip lines. Paddle a sea kayak on the brilliant waters of Coles Bay. And enjoy a private visit of the Tasmanian Devils and other intriguing animals at the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
China: Enchanted China
12 Days/11 Nights - Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin, Shanghai & Hong Kong
To truly experience China, you must immerse yourself in its history and spend time among its people. On this unforgettable trip, walk atop the ancient Great Wall, get an up-close look at the famed terra cotta warriors of Xi’an, travel to the scenic gum drop mountains of Guilin, explore modern Shanghai and Hong Kong and learn centuries-old arts as you get to know this enchanted land.
- Experience the History of Beijing - Ride a cable car up to the Great Wall—one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Walk along the top of this incredible structure and admire the fabulous view! Then embark on privately guided tours of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
- Visit with Pandas - On a privately guided visit, observe a variety of delightful pandas in an unforgettable visit to China's premier institution, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, devoted to the preservation of these rare animals.
- Terra Cotta warriors in Xi'an - Take an excursion to Xi'an for a privately-guided visit to see the famous Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Cultural Entertainment - Enjoy traditional Chinese culture with a performance of the Sichuan Face-Changing Opera and then experience contemporary Chinese culture with a performance of ERA—Intersection in Time. This exciting spectacle is an updated version of classic Chinese acrobatic shows; it features a live rock band, amazing performers, special effects and a finale that has to be seen to be believed!
- Explore Hong Kong - During your stay in Hong Kong, you'll visit the Stanley Market, ride down Victoria Peak on the historic tram and cross the harbor on the famous Star Ferry. Cap off your adventure with a lavish farewell dinner featuring exquisite Hong Kong cuisine.
Egypt: Pyramids, Pharaohs and Ancient Treasures:
10 Days/9 Nights - Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, Abu Simbel, cruise on the Nile from Aswan to Luxor & Sharm el Sheikh
Discover the renewed spirit of a land of ancient history and timeless mysteries! Cruise down Cleopatra’s Nile, marvel at the Abu Simbel temples and explore the tomb of Tutankhamun. Walk in the footsteps of pharaohs and stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids. It’s an unforgettable encounter with one of history’s most fascinating civilizations.
- Discover the Treasures of Cairo - Join an Egyptologist for a privately guided tour of the phenomenal treasures from King Tutankhamen's tomb in the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities—while Junior Adventurers play our very own art detective activity. You'll also visit the Citadel of Salah Al-Din and the Mosque of Muhammad Ali.
- The Great Pyramid, Sphinx, Camel Ride and More! - An Egyptologist takes you on an unforgettable tour of the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx. Next, climb up for the ride of your life and ride on the Giza plateau with a view of the pyramids. Then enter the Khufu Boat Museum and see the pharaoh's painstakingly restored "sun boat" that archaeologists unearthed beside the pyramid in 1954.
- Abu Simbel - Fly to magical Abu Simbel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with two of the most magnificent temples in the world—the twin monuments of Nubia! Explore the area with an Egyptologist and learn the unbelievable story of how these temples were saved from the rising Nile waters.
- 3-Night Nile Cruise Aboard the Tamr Henna - Welcome aboard the Tamr Henna, your Nile cruise ship docked in Aswan. This "floating hotel" provides comfortable accommodations on your 3-night cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel and Luxor. Enjoy the cool Nile breezes as you pass iconic monuments on the river banks—such as the Temples of Philae and Edfu— the vast desert stretching into the horizon.
- The Temple of Luxor - Colossal statues of pharaohs and gods pose regally between the imposing columns and obelisks as you tour this vast temple complex. Enter the temple right at sunset as dwindling daylight soaks the horizon with golden rays. Picture the breathtaking grandeur of a pharaoh's parade as you wander down the Avenue of the Sphinxes, the royal processional path that connects Luxor and Karnak temples.
- Valley of the Kings and Temple of Karnak - An Egyptologist guides you into the famed location of over 60 tombs for pharaohs and nobles on the West Bank of the Nile. Adventures by Disney provides a premium ticket that includes two top tours: the tombs of both King Tutankhamen and Ramses VI! An Egyptologist takes you on a private tour of the monumental Karnak temple complex.
South Africa: Safari in South Africa
10 Days/9 Nights - Cape Town, the Garden Route & Kapama Game Reserve
From zebras to elephants, lions to rhinos—and even penguins—encounter one of the most diverse collections of wildlife on the planet. In addition, experience South Africa’s cultured side with visits to a renowned winery, a world-class institute of culinary arts and a truly unique museum devoted to the role of gold in African history.
- Experience Cape Town - In beautiful Capetown, take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain for a privately guided hike. Then, descend back into town for a visit to the District Six Museum for a moving interactive experience focused on South Africa's contemporary history.
- Cape of Good Hope and African Penguins - Take in the soaring views at the southern tip of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point, where the Atlantic meets the Indian Ocean. Following lunch on the oceanfront of Simon's Town, enjoy a walk to a sandy cove whose most famous residents are the enormously charming African penguins.
- Cooking Class and Wine Tasting - Journey to Stellenbosch, the heart and soul of Cape Dutch wine country, for a hands-on Afrikaans Pastry cooking lesson. Then make your way to the award-winning Spier Winery and its historic estate. Adults indulge in wine tasting while the Junior Adventurers enjoy a lesson in the ancient art of falconry.
- Privately Guided Hike at Feather Bed Nature Reserve - Board a ferry for a ride across the Knysna Lagoon to the spectacular Featherbed Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery as you travel to the mountain top in a cart pulled by a 4-wheel drive vehicle! Then walk down trails through the lush reserve until you arrive at the shore for lunch.
- 3-Day Safari at the Kapama Game Reserve - Climb aboard a jeep for a private expedition into the bush country in search of the "Big 5": lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and cape buffaloes.
Southeast Asia - Jewels of the Far East
12 Days/11 Nights – Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Discover a land of ancient temples, peaceful villages and bustling modern cities—and experience three UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Hoi An, Luang Prabang and Angkor Wat)— as you get to know the people, customs, places and traditions of this diverse region.
- Mekong River Delta Cruise - A coach takes you to the mighty Mekong River, where you board a roofed touring boat that glides over the waters past colorful floating markets.
- Ancient Hoi An - Join your Adventure Guides for a walk through this historic gem—the ancient village, Hoi An. Feel time stand still in this living museum as you pass ornate temples, well-preserved historic buildings and lively markets.
- Sunrise Study with Tai-Chi Master - Meet a tai chi master in the park to learn the gentle art of tai chi. In a private group lesson, experience how this graceful, low impact "meditation in motion" helps reduce stress and improve general health.
- Alms Offering and Mount Phousi Hike - Rise and greet the monks before breakfast as they gather alms. Sit on a cushion amongst the locals and participate in this ancient practice as you give an offering of sticky rice procured by your Adventure Guides. Next, hike up the steps of Mount Phousi— the "Holy Mountain"—to see spectacular, panoramic views of Luang Prabang and the picturesque Nam Khan River.
- Organic Rice Farm - Visit an organic community farm and discover what it's like to live off the land! Try your hand at any or all of the 13 stages of rice production—from planting to threshing.
- Horseback Riding in Cambodia - Discover Cambodia with 2 trail guides as you travel through the countryside on horseback. Temples, villages and farms—see how the locals live among the spectacular scenery.
- Tuk-Tuk Temple Treasure Hunt - Adults and Junior Adventurers alike participate in a "treasure hunt" as they explore the temples of Angkor Archaeological Park by tuk-tuk—an airy covered cart pulled by a motorcycle. Your licensed guide unveils surprising stories about this park and its temples that rise above the treetops. Visit Bayon, where enormous stone faces smile enigmatically from each compass point on the temple, as well as Ta Prohm, where thick tree roots that seem to melt over the ruined roofs. You'll never forget this incredibly magical place!