London, Paris and the English Countryside: Cities of Knights and Lights
8 Days/7 Nights - London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Paris & Versailles
From Buckingham Palace to the Eiffel Tower, Westminster Abbey to Notre Dame Cathedral, the English countryside to French gardens, experience some of the world’s most unforgettable sights. Along the way, enjoy a taste of the color, culture and cuisine that have made these some of the world’s most popular destinations.
- Red Double-Decker Bus Tour - Climb aboard an iconic red double-decker bus for a private tour of London with a rooftop view. The bus stops at Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, where you'll witness the famous changing of the guards.
- Mysterious Stonehenge - Walk among towering stone blocks that have stood for millennia. Explore the mysteries and legends surrounding the construction of this timeless monument.
- Windsor Castle Tour - Discover how kings and queens lived during a privately guided visit to Windsor Castle, current home to the British royal family!
- The Eiffel Tower - Journey to the top of this 1,063 foot–tall structure and get ready for one of the most magnificent views in Paris—or anywhere in the world!
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum - Marvel at the flying buttresses, soaring spires and grimacing gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral. Then, as the adults follow a local expert to view some of the world's greatest masterpieces in the Louvre, Junior Adventurers discover famous art works on an interactive scavenger hunt.
Paris, Normandy and the Loire Valley: Esprit de France
8 Days/7 Nights - Versailles, Giverny, Deauville, Normandy, the Loire Valley & Paris
From breathtakingly beautiful countryside to the City of Light, opulent châteaux to historic landmarks like Omaha Beach, experience it all on this très magnifique journey through France.
- Monet's House and Garden in Giverny - After a guided tour of Claude Monet's home in picturesque Giverny, unleash your inner artist in the gardens by creating your own impressionistic work of art.
- Magnificent Mont Saint-Michel - Visit the medieval monastery that sits atop this breathtaking tidal island. Explore the fascinating corridors and hallways of its ossuary, abbey, scriptorium and much more!
- Omaha Beach and Privately Guided Tour of American Cemetery - Visit the renowned beach where the United States 1st Division landed on D-Day to secure victory in World War II. Learn the story of the invasion and its costs on a privately guided visit to the Normandy American Cemetery.
- Biking and Wine Tasting at Châteaux in the Loire Valley - Bike through the grounds of the exquisite Chateau de Chambord and taste the wines that make this scenic region famous at your home of 2 nights, The Chateau Hotel Domaine de la Tortiniere.
- Paris Museum Pass and Dining at the Louvre - Get front-of-the-line access to over 60 Paris museums and attractions with a provided museum pass. Then say au revoir to your adventuring friends at a private farewell dinner inside the famed Louvre museum.
Germany: Once Upon a Fairytale
9 Days/8 Nights - Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg & Munich
Encounter spectacular castles and storybook villages as you journey through the land that inspired timeless tales and lasting legends—and stirred the imagination of Walt Disney. Here, the characters you meet are as colorful as the countryside they inhabit.
- Stay in a Fairy Tale Castle - Spend 2 fairy tale nights at Hotel Schloss Waldeck, an 11th-century castle perched high above the Edersee.
- Biking and Ferry Ride in Waldeck - Pedal on a winding trail along a dazzling Alpine lake and through the local countryside, followed by a ferry ride on Lake Edersee.
- The Steiff Bear Museum -Take a magical interactive tour of the famous Steiff Bear Museum. The company's founder, Margaret Steiff, invented the teddy bear. The tour is followed by a hands-on activity.
- Neuschwanstein Castle - Visit the magical snowy-white castle of King Ludwig II—an inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park.
- Celebration at Hofbrauhaus - Gather with your fellow adventurers in one of the oldest beer halls in Germany for a grand farewell feast. Savor a superb dinner with entertainment including rousing accordionist and lively German dancers.
Greece: Greek Odyssey
10 Days/9 Nights - Athens, Delphi, Santorini & Crete
From ancient ruins to cosmopolitan Athens, quaint seaside villages to rustic mountain hamlets, Greece will captivate and entertain you with its idyllic islands and 4,000 years of history, traditions and culture.
- Privately Guided Visits to Athens, the Acropolis and Olympic Stadium - Join your guide for a storytelling excursion of this renowned city of antiquity, as well as some of the greatest archaeological sites of all time. Discover the architectural marvels of the sacred Acropolis, as well as the mighty Panathinaiko, where the first modern Olympics were held.
- Santorini Sailing, Swimming and Volcano Exploration - Board a private boat and set sail across the Aegean Sea so that you can dive into the spectacular azure waters. Then embark on a walk up to the rim of a volcano as you marvel at the "lunar" landscape.
- Wine Tasting and Stomping at Volcan Winery - As adults indulge in a delicious wine tasting event at the Volcan Winery in Santorini—where vineyards have been tended for thousands of years—Junior Adventurers can get into some grape stomping!
- Sea Kayaking to Spinalonga - Board a sea kayak and paddle across the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea or take a boat to fascinating Spinalonga to explore a "medieval ghost town."
- Cheese Making in Crete with a Village Mountain Shepherd - Journey to the picturesque village of Karouzanous and learn from a shepherd how to make a tasty cheese using his goat's milk.
Ireland: The Emerald Isle
8 Days/7 Nights - Dublin, Cashel, Killarney, Blarney & Dromoland Castle
With its rolling green hills, ancient Celtic ruins and colorful, enduring traditions, Ireland is truly a world unto itself. Discover its stories, live its legends, hoist a pint with the locals at the neighborhood pub and experience its traditions as you travel through the heart of the Emerald Isle.
- Discover Dublin - Enjoy a guided tour of the famed Guinness Storehouse®, where you'll be treated to lunch in a private dining room. During your stay in Dublin, you'll also visit the Trinity College Library to view the ancient Book of Kells, a breathtakingly beautiful illuminated manuscript created by Celtic monks around the 9th century.
- Explore the Rock of Cashel - Explore the ruins of the Rock of Cashel—the ancient seat of Celtic kings and a spectacular example of Celtic stonework and medieval architecture.
- Muckross House and Killarney National Park - Travel by horse-drawn cart through the lush, green countryside to the Victorian estate of Muckross House, where you'll enjoy a privately guided tour. Hike or bike through the picturesque gardens and waterfalls of Killarney National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone - Explore historic Blarney Castle where you'll kiss the Blarney Stone. It is said that he or she who kisses the Blarney Stone will forever be granted the "gift of gab," the ability to speak with a clever and flattering tongue.
- Sleep Like Royalty in Dromoland Castle - Both a historic castle and a modern 5-star hotel, Dromoland Castle lets you live like the kings and queens of yore. Hike or bike the castle grounds as you enjoy spectacular views of the shimmering lake, lush forests and championship golf course.
- Cliffs of Moher - The dramatic Cliffs of Moher drop over 700 feet straight into the ocean. Hear the sound of crashing waves and marvel at one of Ireland's most magnificent views.
Italy: Viva Italia
9 Days/8 Nights - Rome, Orvieto, Tuscany, Artimino, Florence & Venice
Your entire family will live the stories of Italy’s most famous sites through such unforgettable
experiences as learning about gladiators at the Colosseum, making pasta in the Tuscan countryside and creating traditional Carnevale masks in Venice.
- The Coliseum - Learn the legends and relive the majesty of Rome's glorious past! Walk through history at the ancient Coliseum, the Forum and the Pantheon on a timeless journey.
- The Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel - Travel through 50 generations of art and civilization at the Vatican City Museum. This privately guided visit includes the wondrous Sistine Chapel, where Michelangelo's great masterpiece rises heavenward.
- Tuscan Pasta-Making Class - Get the family together for a private pasta-making lesson at a Tuscan estate. Afterward, delight in a picturesque picnic in the heart of Tuscany, surrounding by rolling hills and verdant farmlands.
- Private Gondola Ride in Venice - Discover the "sinking" city as you and your family are treated to the enchanting experience of exploring the canals from a gondola.
- Create a Venetian Mask - Meet a renowned mask-maker who showcases her dazzling disguises for Carnivale in an exclusive event. Then, construct a masquerade masterpiece of your own!
Italy Signature: Viva Italia Signature
9 Days/8 Nights - Rome, Orvieto, Tuscany, San Gimignano, Florence & Venice
Indulge in the splendors of Italy with some of the finest accommodations, outstanding restaurants and extra-special VIP experiences. On our Viva Italia Signature departures, be treated to the finest Italy has to offer.
- Roman Coliseum and Forum - Learn the legends and relive the majesty of Rome's glorious past! Walk through history at the ancient Coliseum, the Forum and the Pantheon on a timeless journey.
- Private After-Hours Visit of Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel - This private, after-hours visit of the Vatican City Museum includes the wondrous Sistine Chapel, where Michelangelo's great masterpiece rises heavenward.
- Pasta Making at Fattoria Poggio Alloro - Learn the art of pasta making first hand from a chef—then feast on the fruits of your efforts.
- Private Gondola Ride in Venice - Explore the "sinking" city as you and your family are treated to an enchanting experience of exploring the canals from a gondola. Plus, enjoy a special Bellini toast on board.
- Visit Murano Glass Blowing Factor - Take private water taxi to Murano to see the island's sights and visit a workshop for an amazing glass blowing demonstration.
Amalfi Coast and Tuscany: Bella Italia
8 Days/7 Nights - Sorrento, Positano, Capri, Pompeii, Florence, Siena & Pisa
Experience the classic beauty of Italy as you cruise its sun-drenched southern coastline, swim in its Mediterranean waters, bike along ancient walls, encounter its storied past and discover one of its most historic cities, Florence.
- Private Boat to Island of Capri - Hop aboard a private boat, glide across the sapphire sea and tour the Amalfi Coast from the ocean side.
- Tour of Capri Island and Mediterranean Swim - On a day trip to the Island of Capri, cruise around the isle on a private boat and swim in the Mediterranean waters. It's an afternoon in paradise.
- Agriturismo La Galatea Farm - At the Agriturismo La Galatea farm, learn how to press olives for olive oil, make mozzarella cheese and harvest fruit. Afterwards, enjoy a private pizza-making session with the chefs.
- Pompeii - Visit the town that's literally frozen in time! Learn from a local expert how Mt. Vesuvius' volcanic explosion preserved remnants of this ancient civilization. Walk through the petrified streets, houses and amphitheaters.
- Gallery of the Accademia di Belle Arti - Enjoy reserved entry into the Gallery of the Accademia di Belle Arti—home to Michelangelo's David since 1873, as well as a number of Gothic and High Renaissance Florentine paintings.
- Visit Siena, Home to the Palio Race - This enchanting city is remarkably preserved in all of its medieval glory, including the historic main square, which is famous for its annual Palio race. Enjoy exclusive entrance to the Eagle Contrada Museum to learn the history of this famous and exciting horserace, dating back over 400 years.
- Lucca Bike Ride - Bike the peaceful, tree-lined paths atop Lucca's Renaissance era walls and enjoy the unforgettable scenery of the Tuscan countryside.
Italy & Switzerland: Alpine Magic
8 Days/7 Nights - Stresa, Lake Como, Zermatt & Lake Lucerne
From romantic Baroque villas on the shores of Lake Como to the majestic, snow-covered Matterhorn, experience not only the spectacular beauty of the Alps, but also the rich history and timeless traditions that make the Alpine way of life so enchanting.
- Cruise to the Island of Isola Bella - Mini Boat Cruise and Tour of Isola Bella Island. A local expert brings you through the exquisite gardens to discover the overlapping terraces, noble statues, fragrant camellias, bright blooms and refreshing fountains.
- Lake Como Cooking Class - Study pasta-making with a professional chef in a private cooking class at a local villa on the shores of Lake Como. Get access to the mind of a culinary master during this hands-on instruction.
- Ropes Course & Zip Lining in The Alps - Harness up and navigate over the crisp pines, creeks, and paths on Forest Fun Park's ropes course and zip lines with the Matterhorn in view. It's an afternoon of fun and adrenaline for the whole family!
- Bike Ride Along Lake Lucerne - Gear up for a trek alongside the wide waters of Lake Lucerne. Ride the trails and paths that meander along the edge of the lake's royal blue waters.
Scotland: A BRAVE Adventure
9 Days/8 Nights – Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, Inverness and Isle of Lewis
Discover the land and experience the adventures that inspired Disney•Pixar’s Brave. Scotland’s greatest legends come to life as you explore ancient castles and monuments, canoe across mysterious lochs, ride horseback through lush countryside and even try your hand at traditional Highland Games.
- Loch Ness Exhibition Center and Canoeing - Explore the center's artful presentation of both facts and lore about the loch, and then make up your own mind whether the famous monster Nessie really exists! Board a motor launch for a trek across Loch Ness and hear the skipper's tales of hunting the legendary creature. Or feel a brisk breeze as you canoe across the dark blue waters, the great forested shores rising to either side.
- Callanish Standing Stones - Step between the mysterious standing stones just as Merida does on her journey in Brave. Your guide reveals some of the scientific theories about the site, as well as the folklore surrounding how the stones came to be. Is that a wisp glimmering in the distance…?
- Horseback Riding and Mountain Biking at Rothiemurchus Estate - Welcome to wild Scotland! Rothiemurchus Estate is one of the greatest tracts of natural forest in Britain. Spend the morning riding the Highland ponies. Ride over peaceful hills and heather moorlands, past stunning views of the Cairngorm mountain range. Later climb on a mountain bike and gently pedal past ancient landmarks embedded in the magnificent scenery.
- Glamis Castle Tour and Archery - Your private guide shares tales of royal intrigue as you explore this famous fortress rumored to be haunted by its ill-fated inhabitants. Discover the surprising truth about Shakespeare's King Macbeth and marvel at the sumptuous décor of this stately castle where The Queen Mother herself was born. After the tour, join an expert on the castle grounds for a private archery lesson. Don't have a longbow and quill? Nae problem! All equipment is provided.
- Private Tour of Edinburgh Castle - Once the castle closes to the general public, join a guide for an exciting private tour of this magnificent monument. Be dazzled by the Scottish Crown Jewels, which were lost for over 100 years, and the Stone of Destiny, rumored to be Jacob's pillow from the Book of Genesis. This after-hours visit is a rare treat just for Adventures by Disney guests!