Alaska: Taming the Last Frontier
8 Days/7 Nights - Anchorage, Denali & Kenai Fjords National Parks
Take the road less traveled through Alaska’s rugged, untamed and unspoiled wilderness. Encounter glaciers, wildlife and natural beauty beyond compare as you explore one of North America’s last frontiers.
- Private Jet Boat Excursion - Ride an exhilarating jet boat along the glacier-fed Susitna River and visit a private village site and trapper's camp.
- Whitewater Rafting - Revel in Alaskan splendor on this whitewater rafting trip in Denali National Park! Drift past the dramatic heights of Mount Fellows and Pyramid Mountain, then witness the Yanert Fork River merging with the mighty waters of the Nenana below Musher's Monument.
- Happy Trails Kennels and The Iditarod - Cool your tracks at Happy Trails Kennels and go behind the scenes to learn the history of the Iditarod, the world's most famous sled race. Meet the racing dogs and the season's litter of eager puppies!
- Kenai Fjords National Park - Cruise through the breathtaking Kenai Fjords National Park and get an up-close view of the dramatic fjords and the tidewater glaciers that tower over the water.
Arizona & Utah: Cowboys and Canyons
8 Days/7 Nights - Sedona, Grand Canyon and Arches National Parks, and Moab
Embark on an adventure of epic proportions as you experience the awesome expanse of the Grand Canyon, the power of the mighty Colorado River and the quiet majesty of the Southwestern desert.
- Grand Canyon Tour - Discover one of the seven wonders of the natural world as a naturalist guide takes you off the beaten path for a stunning Grand Canyon hike and drive along the South Rim.
- Monument Valley Off-Road Excursion - Climb aboard an off-road vehicle for your very own Navajo-guided excursion to the beautiful buttes and magical mesas of Monument Valley. See the secret corners of the Valley and marvel at the geological wonders!
- Arches National Park - Step into a surreal landscape dotted with sky-scraping sandstone land arches and hike to its crown jewel, the Delicate Arch. Learn the living geological history of a million years and marvel at mother nature's wild side.
- Colorado River Rafting - Soak up the sights of the spectacular landscape on an exciting yet leisurely Colorado River rafting (Class I-II) adventure for the whole family.
- Cowboy Cookout and Entertainment - Kick up your heels at a fun-filled cookout on the banks of the Colorado River! Meet a real cowboy and chow down on some down-home cookin'!
Montana and Alberta, Canada: Roaming the Rockies
7 Days/6 Nights - Glacier, Yoho & Banff National Parks
A vacation so grand, it covers three national parks spanning two countries – giving you plenty of room to roam, raft, canoe and bike. That is, if the scenery doesn’t take your breath away!
- Whitewater Rafting on the Flathead River - Grab a paddle and experience the thrill of the rapids (Class II-IV) as you bask in the majestic beauty that surrounds you.
- Canoeing at Emerald Lake - Glide in a canoe over the glittering waters of Emerald Lake, or choose from a variety of other exciting outdoor activities—all in the natural beauty of British Columbia!
- Columbia Icefield - Behold the greatest body of ice in North America! Board an ice explorer vehicle for a guided expedition over the vast, tranquil Columbia Icefield.
- Bike Along Bow River - Take a leisurely spin along the swirling waters of the Bow River.
- Gondola Ride Up Sulphur Mountain - Climb aboard an enclosed gondola for a ride up to the summit of Sulphur Mountain as the vast Rocky Mountain landscape surrounds you!
Southern California: Backstage Magic
6 Days/5 Nights - Hollywood, Walt Disney Studios & Disneyland® Resort
Go behind the scenes and experience Disney magic in the making! Enjoy exclusive VIP access to Walt Disney Imagineering, The Walt Disney Studios, The Jim Henson Company and even the Disneyland® Resort!
- Private Hollywood Tour - See Hollywood aboard an open-air vehicle with an expert guide. Snap photos of world-famous icons—including the El Capitan Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Crossroads of the World, Sunset Strip, celebrity homes and more!
- Visit the Jim Henson Studio - Not open to the public, The Jim Henson Studio was built in 1917 by Charlie Chaplin. An historic icon, visit this charming studio featured prominently in the new Walt Disney Pictures movie, The Muppets (2011).
- Exclusive Access at Walt Disney Imagineering - Get a very special glimpse of how Walt Disney Imagineers create the magic at Disney theme parks and resorts. On this incredibly exclusive tour, see some of the creations conjured by this brilliant group of architects, designers, engineers, technicians and more. You'll also be able to enjoy a special shopping experience.
- Walt Disney's Disneyland Apartment - See Disneyland® Park from the perspective of the man that started it all! Located on the second floor of the Disneyland Fire Dept. building, this cozy apartment was used by Walt Disney many nights during the park's construction and early years of operation. You'll get a private visit inside this rarely seen location!
- Behind the Scenes at Disneyland® Park - Make your dreams come true with a 2-day VIP experience at Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park with special Disney's FASTPASS service and reserved parade seating.
Pennsylvania, District of Columbia and Virginia: Spirit of America
8 Days/7 Nights - Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Monticello & Gettysburg
Relive America’s quest for independence in a fun and unforgettable journey through history. Explore legendary landmarks and encounter some of our nation’s most treasured tributes to its past.
- Philadelphia by Trolley - Hop on board a trolley for a privately guided excursion into Philadelphia. Feel the stir of historic majesty when you visit the Liberty Bell.
- Kayak on the Potomac River - Feel the freedom as your kayak glides over this rippling river on a privately guided visit to this famous, mid-Atlantic waterway.
- Monticello - Situated on a mountaintop outside Charlottesville on a 5,000-acre plantation, this historic house was designed and built by Thomas Jefferson, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence and third president of the United States. Glimpse the life of this intellectual giant in the halls of his estate home, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore Gettysburg with a Costumed Guide - Discover the history of this extraordinary city with a guide in period costume. Learn about the famous battle fought there, President Lincoln's immortal speech and what life was like for its citizens, then and now.
- Visit Mount Vernon - Get a taste of colonial American history at the Mount Vernon Inn where the décor is straight out of the 18th century and the staff is attired in period dress. Enjoy a meal from authentic colonial recipes.
Wyoming and Yellowstone: Quest for the West
7 Days/6 Nights - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks, and Brooks Lake
Here in the heart of the American West, your family can learn to ride, raft, fish and rope like true wranglers, all set against a breathtaking backdrop of some of the most impressive national parks and forests in the world.
- Snake River Whitewater Rafting - Shoot down the rollicking Snake River and feel the thrill of whitewater rafting (Class II-III rapids). As you float along, watch for eagles, herons and osprey!
- Explore Grand Teton National Park - Cruise across glassy waters on the Jenny Lake Ferry before hiking to an awesome 80-foot waterfall during a visit to Inspiration Point. Discover amazing natural wonders using heat-seeking laser thermometers as you journey into Yellowstone National Park.
- Tour Yellowstone National Park - Experience the explosive power of Old Faithful on a privately guided tour and learn about the mysteries of this geological spectacle. See geysers, mudpots and bizarre thermal phenomena.
- Horseback Riding - Saddle up and explore the mountains on horseback. Then learn to rope, ride, hoot and holler from a real cowboy!
- Private Stay On a Dude Ranch - Enjoy authentic accommodations at hotels such as the historic Brooks Lake Lodge, an elegant retreat secluded in the stunning wilderness of Wyoming. This is a private visit—your Adventures by Disney group will be the only guests on the ranch.