Costa Rica: Coast to Coast
7 Days/6 Nights - San José, Tortuguero, Arenal National Parks, Guanacaste & Liberia
From the Caribbean to the Pacific, experience a land that is as exciting as it is colorful. Zipline above the treetops of a rainforest teeming with exotic wildlife, race down white-water rapids, marvel at the sight of an active volcano and walk along breathtakingly beautiful beaches.
- Tortuguero National Park - Explore ancient forests by boat and search for exotic animals including mischievous monkeys, beautiful birds and giant sloths.
- Pineapple Plantation Tour - Learn to live off the land at a real working plantation! Discover Costa Rica's spirit of environmental respect and meet the people who live and work the earth every day.
- Zip Lining in Arenal National Park - Zip line through treetops and soar across the sky above the rainforest canopy. Our guides help make this the thrill of a lifetime!
- Tenorio River White Water Rafting - Shoot down roaring rapids and bob over gushing waters on the Tenorio River as you glide past a forest full of exotic creatures. Enjoy a rafting adventure in Class 2 rapids or opt for a serene paddle trip on quieter waters.
Ecuador with Galapagos Islands: Andean Highlands and Galapagos Islands
9 Days/8 Nights - Quito, Otavalo Valley & Galapagos Islands
As you travel through this equatorial nation, see and experience breathtaking sights that cannot be found anywhere else. From the exotic creatures of the Galapagos Islands to the colorful indigenous culture and cuisine of Ecuador’s Andean highlands, there are extraordinary treasures at every turn.
- Visit Quitsato Equator Sundial - Stand at the "middle of the world" as you visit this enormous sundial. Sitting precisely on the equator, the sundial marks not just the location but the cultural identity of Ecuador.
- Cooking Lessons in Ecuador - Discover how delicious Ecuadorian treats—like ice cream, empanadas and fried bananas—are made at the Hacienda Pinsaqui, the 16th-century Andean estate where you will be staying for 2 nights.
- Experience the Andean Way of Life - Be entranced by whirling folk dancers at a festive welcome dinner. Immerse yourself in the region's rich culture with a private performance by a local flute maker. And learn weaving techniques from local experts at a renowned cultural center. It's all part of the amazing Andean lifestyle!
- 4-Night Cruise Aboard the Galapagos Explorer II Ship - Board this elegant vessel for an expedition to the islands of Santa Cruz, Santiago, Genovesa and North Seymour. On board the ship, you'll be treated to a private, story-filled stargazing session that gives you the rare opportunity to view the constellations from both the Northern and Southern hemispheres.
- Hiking and Snorkeling in the Galapagos Islands - Hike across the islands of the Archipelago and submerge yourself in exotic underwater worlds with the help of a naturalist licensed by the Galapagos. Encounter unique animal life—like pink flamingos, blue-footed boobies, sea turtles, giant tortoises, red frigate birds, iguanas, penguins, sea lions and other incredible creatures.
Galapagos Islands Cruise: Grandiosos Galapagos
10 Days/9 Nights - Galapagos Islands
Guided by expert naturalists every step of the way, explore one of the most fascinating and unique places on the planet as you encounter a variety of exotic animal and plant species—many found nowhere else in the world. Formed by volcanoes millions of years ago, the Galapagos Islands have an otherworldly quality that makes for an unforgettable adventure.
- Fernandina Island - Venture into one of the largest populations of native marine iguanas with their scaly hides and thick, swishy tails. Hike over the smooth, ropy surface of the lava flows and see the flightless cormorant, one of the world's rarest birds! A naturalist licensed by the Galapagos National Park guides you on all island excursions.
- Isabela Island - Feel the awe of nature's beauty as you swim with sea turtles and sea lions. Trek across the lava fields and discover the plentiful wildlife of the saltwater lagoons. You'll even explore caves inscribed with names of pirates and whaling vessels from the 1800s.
- Floreana Island - The Devil's Crown boasts some of the best snorkeling in the Galapagos! A series of jagged peaks surround this submerged volcanic cone as schools of radiant fish swim through the coral formations. Visitors may also see penguins, manta rays, sea turtles and sea lions. Floreana Island is also known as "Post Office Bay," the first post office in the Galapagos Islands.
- Santa Cruz Island - In a guided visit of Los Gemelos—also known as The Twins—peer into these two verdant, volcanic craters. Giant Tortoises roam at leisure over the land, and in the Highlands Scalesia Forest, watch for exciting bird species, such as Darwin's woodpecker finch and the striking vermillion flycatcher.
- San Cristobal Island - At this place where Charles Darwin first disembarked from his famous voyage on The Beagle, encounter giant tortoises and sea lions alongside an array of fascinating wildlife among the breathtaking scenery.
Peru: Sacred Valleys and Incan Cities
9 Days/8 Nights - Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Cusco
Mystery and history walk hand-in-hand in Peruvian culture. As you hike, raft and explore your way across the country’s mountains and valleys, discover one of the most fascinating places on the planet – and learn some of its oldest secrets.
- Pachamanca Feast and Inca Dancing - Enjoy a traditional Andean feast known as Pachamanca. Learn the history behind this event, then watch Teatro Sol y Luna perform the dances and stories of the Incas.
- Urubamba River Rafting - Hold onto your hat as you raft down the Urubamba River (Class I-II rapids). Local experts describe the fascinating cultural and natural history as you glide along this scenic route.
- Moray and Maras - Take the ancient Incan path into these fascinating ruins and venture into the Sacred Valley as you visit the fascinating salt pan terraces.
- Privately Guided Machu Picchu Tour - Spend the afternoon exploring the fascinating ruins and stunning views of these magnificent structures surrounded by green peaks glazed by a soft mist.
- Peruvian Weavings - At the Center for Traditional Textiles in Cusco, master weavers demonstrate their intricate art, as well as how to spin and dye alpaca wool.