Experience Magic Kingdom® Park like never before. This new, late-night ticketed event offers entry into the park at 7 p.m. to enjoy dining, evening entertainment like fireworks, the “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show and the Main Street Electrical Parade. Then, as day Guests leave at the regularly scheduled closing time, Disney After Hours participants are able to enjoy three more hours of little-to-no-wait access at more than 25 attractions.
- Access to attractions with little to no wait – More than 25 attractions remain open during Disney After Hours. A limited number of tickets are sold for each event night, resulting in significantly shorter – or maybe even no lines!
- Park access – While the event begins after regular park closing, Guests with a Disney After Hours ticket have access to the park at 7 p.m. so you can enjoy the evening parade and fireworks.
- Meet Disney Characters – both Mickey Mouse and Disney Princesses are available for photo opportunities – also with shorter lines.
- Amazing photo opportunities – With smaller crowds, you have the chance to snap a perfect photo of their favorite attraction lit up at night.
- Ice cream included – enjoy Mickey Premium ice cream bars, as well as a beverage.
Get a closer look at Disney After Hours in this video!