Are you the go-to person in your circle of friends who everyone comes to for Disney travel advice? Do you have an extensive knowledge of Disney Destinations, and do you love to help others plan their magical Disney vacation? Then you might be a perfect fit as an independent agent with Love the Mouse Travel, LLC. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent worker, and available 24/7 for timely communication with team members and clients, and meets the following criteria:
* Extensive personal and/or professional Disney travel history and knowledge, including:
- • Walt Disney World
- • Disneyland
- • Disney Cruise Line
- • Adventures by Disney
- • Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
* Superior verbal, written and organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently and respond to emails and/or phone calls within a 24-hour time-frame, weekends and holidays included.
* Excellent negotiation and sales techniques.
* Previous sales, marketing, events, and/or travel industry experience.
* Disney cast member experience a plus.
In short, Love the Mouse Travel Agents are.
M - Motivated, self-starters who have a true passion for the Disney brand
I - Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
C - Committed to the highest level of customer service
K - Kind, positive, and fun
E - Excellent written and verbal communicators
Y - Your personal Disney vacation contact 24/7
If this sounds like you, please submit an application below. All
applications will be carefully reviewed, and prospective candidates will be contacted promptly. Thank you for your interest in becoming an agent with Love the Mouse Travel!